Colonial Life, is inviting YOU to join our team!
For More Information:
SEND IN YOUR RESUME TODAY, TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR TOMORROW!
Are you an insurance agent looking for a change or looking to expand your business? Are you in the customer service field looking to take control of your career? Enjoy a rewarding career helping America’s workers gain the financial protection they need. Colonial Life, a non-captive carrier, is taking over the voluntary benefits market. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
Become an Agency Sales Representative
The person in this position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the work site.
This position provides:
● Competitive compensation
● Residual income opportunities for life
● Incentives such as world-class travel experiences
offered annually to top performers
● Unparalleled training and support including classroom
training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated
Desired skills and experience:
● Energetic, self-starter attitude
● Previous sales experience preferred
● Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be
attained during the onboarding process
2400 East Commercial Blvd., Suite 1020
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
(754) 201-3003 direct
(954) 551-6409 mobile
(954) 491-5132 fax
Become an Agency Development Manager
Enjoy a rewarding career helping others build successful businesses through your coaching.
- Management: Train, mentor, and motivate a team of sales
agents with the support from corporate partners.
- Sales: Business-to-business employee benefits sales
- Recruitment: source, attract, interview, and select quality
individuals to join the company
- Teamwork: Field training with agency team
- Training: Conduct sales meetings and orientations
- 1 year of B2B sales experience
- Experience in leading a staff/team of sales agents
- Recruiting experience (Preferred)
- Life & Accident/Health Insurance License
(Not required to apply but must be willing to obtain)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team